If you are looking for Jobs in Cary, you can apply for this Airport Job. Flight Attendants are generally responsible for ensuring passengers’ safety and comfort at all times. Their duties include ensuring that the emergency equipment is working, that the cabin is clean, and that there is an adequate supply of food and beverages.
JOB Requirements What We Need?
- Must be able to make announcements, give emergency orders, and communicate in the English language
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Work in climates and locations across the globe and work variable shifts
- Must possess the legal right to travel unrestricted to/from all states and countries that are served by American Airlines
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Be fluent in the Dutch language or another designated language
- Successfully complete a language proficiency screening at a superior rating
- Competent in handling difficult situations, problem-solving, and complaint resolution
- Able to be on call and available to report for duty in your assigned base (reserve duty). Reserve duty may continue for an undetermined amount of years.
- Must present a professional image, may not have visible tattoos, facial, multiple or upper ear piercing, or extreme hair color or style while in Flight Attendant Uniform
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; friendly reception of all customers
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Travel documents must remain valid throughout all phases of training and employment
- Must be in possession of a valid U.S. or Foreign Passport with applicable VISAs
- Able to attend up to six (6) weeks of unpaid training in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, and move immediately to the city to which you are assigned as a base
- Able to attend up to 6 1/2 weeks of unpaid training in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, and, if employed, move immediately to the city to which you are assigned as a base
- Height and weight must allow for the safe operation of the aircraft and may not exceed specific aircraft dimensions (for example, must be able to sit in the jump seat and fasten the harness, move throughout the cabin aisle, and operate emergency exits).