Website United Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Boston, you can apply for this Airport Job. United Airlines, Inc., commonly referred to as just United, is a major American airline headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. United operates a large domestic and international route network, with an extensive presence in the Asia-Pacific region.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- High School Diploma, GED, or education equivalent
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be flexible and willing to work any shift in a 24 hour/7 day a week operation including early mornings, afternoons, late nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Basic ability to convert units of weights and measurements
- Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license (suspended, expired, revoked, or denied are not considered valid) and have an acceptable driving record
- Successful completion of testing/interview required to meet job qualifications
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position