Website United Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Austin, you can apply for this Airport Job. United Airlines, Inc., commonly referred to as just United, is a major American airline headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. United operates a large domestic and international route network, with an extensive presence in the Asia-Pacific region.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- Minimum of 7 years overall aviation industry experience; minimum of 3 years supervisory or project management experience in aviation-related fields
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- Aircraft heavy maintenance, airline operations
- Proven organization and leadership skills with the ability to build, lead, and maintain strong, productive teams and working relationships
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Aircraft maintenance management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent aviation experience
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position