Website Birmingham Airport
If You are Looking for Jobs in Birmingham, Check out this Airfield Administrator Apprentice Job vacancy in Birmingham. The primary focus of this interesting role is to support a variety of Airfield teams in an administrative capacity.
There will be opportunities to get involved in all aspects of the team including training, compliance, safety, fire & rescue, motor transport and project activities.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Airfield Administrator Apprentice
- Provide administrative support to Airfield Operations, RFFS and MT teams.
- Requisitioning and purchasing using the BAL purchasing system;
- Taking notes and producing meeting minutes;
- Compiling and typing unit documents/correspondence.
- Supporting the administration of vehicle passes;
- Creating PowerPoint presentations;
- Monitor and replenish stationary ensuring adequate stationary supplies at all times eg. printer toner, pens etc.;
- Administration of AOIs/LOPs, Work Instructions, Safety Bulletins etc.
- Handle queries from other airport departments, airlines, 3rd party companies
- Making travel bookings (hotels, car hire, rail and air travel):
- Assist with document control audits.
- Maintaining details on unit databases including audits, passes, safety events, performance data etc;
- Administration of training plan, bookings and registrations, information and certificates
Job Details Company Name : Birmingham Airport Location : Birmingham, UK Job Type : Full-Time