Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this Aircraft Maintenance Mechanic Job vacancy in Orlando. Provides Legendary Customer Service by servicing and maintaining aircraft to ensure an airworthy fleet that will sustain an on-time flight schedule.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Aircraft Maintenance Mechanic
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License.
- Valid Federal A&P Certificates, as required by Federal Law
- Must be able to perform all job functions within cramped and confined spaces and in hazardous areas.
- Must be able to lift and move items of up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to read and comprehend maintenance procedures manuals and related documents, wire diagrams, blueprints, Aircraft Change Orders, special items, and log write-ups.
- Must be able to follow instructions, learn, understand, and comply with maintenance procedures, rules, and regulations.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to meet all training requirements in a timely manner.
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed.
- Must be able to perform well in a fast-paced environment working under specific deadlines and time constraints to perform aircraft maintenance to meet the demands of the flight schedule.
- Must work well with others as part of a team and work under stressful situations.
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in the labor agreement and/or established guidelines.
- Must be able to remain alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use radio equipment effectively.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Orlando, FL, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 23-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.