Website Air Canada
Air Canada is looking for Customer Experience Specialists to join our team at the Montreal Airport. In this customer-facing position, you will play an important part in ensuring that all flights are ready for secure and on-time departures by assisting passengers at airport counters and gate locations. If You are Looking for Jobs in Dorval, Check out this Customer Experience Specialist Job vacancy in Dorval.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Experience Specialist
- Conduct passenger check-in.
- Act as Ground Hosts and Hostesses.
- Prepare and issue tickets and boarding passes.
- Assist pre-boarding passengers and provide information on flight schedules and routes.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Previous customer service experience
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Proven problem resolution skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Availability to attend and successfully pass a two (2) to four (4) weeks full-time paid training program
- Availability to work in shifts
- The ability to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Dorval, QC, Canada Job Type : Full-Time