Website Envoy Air
Are you looking for a new career opportunity in San Diego? Envoy Air is currently hiring for an Agent Cabin Appearance position. If you have strong attention to detail and a passion for customer service, this could be the perfect job for you. Learn more about the responsibilities and requirements for this role in our latest blog post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare the interior of the aircraft for departure by ensuring that all areas including the seats, seatback pockets, floor, tray tables, overhead bins, cockpit, galley, and windows are thoroughly clean
- Guarantee the appropriate supplies such as toilet paper, sanitary products, cups, napkins, condiments, and magazines are accurately stocked
- Be a champion for safety and security by assisting with required security searches of the aircraft
- Ensure that all work tasks are completed and cleaning is highly detailed by using a specified checklist
- Drive communication with Supervisors to ensure timely reporting of any lost items found on an aircraft and identifying any damaged items in the work area
Q: Where is this job located?
A: This job is located in San Diego, California.
Q: What experience is needed for this job?
A: While previous janitorial or housekeeping experience is preferred, it is not required. The enjoyment of working in a detail-oriented environment with deadlines is necessary.
Q: Is language proficiency a requirement for this job?
A: Yes, the ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language fluently is required for this position.
Conclusion: the Agent Cabin Appearance position at Envoy Air in San Diego is a great opportunity for those with strong attention to detail and a passion for customer service. If you meet the requirements and are authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, we encourage you to apply for this exciting job opportunity.