Website Air Transat
Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity in the aviation industry? Air Transat is hiring an Administrative Operational Support Agent in Montreal! This role will be responsible for providing administrative support to the operational teams, ensuring smooth and efficient operations.
Q: What are the main responsibilities of the job as an Administrative Operational Support Agent?
- Responding to travel agent inquiries
- Assisting travel agents in processing requests and booking flights on multiple computer systems
- Making changes to files according to booking conditions
- Adjusting billing of files as a result of changes
- Ensuring that all other files affected by a change are processed
- Following up in close collaboration with various departments such as accounting, customer service, products, etc.
- Answering questions and requests for changes from passengers on their flight reservations
- Following up on files with special requests while respecting deadlines
- Tracking and sending travel documents
- Any other operational tasks to support the team
Q: What language proficiency is required to apply for this job?
Bilingualism (French and English) both written and spoken, knowledge of a third language is an asset.
Q: What experience is required to apply for this job?
Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience or other relevant experience
Q: What are the requirements of the job?
- Excellent ability to use and access various computer applications
- Ability to complete approximately 5 weeks of paid online training
- Ability to obtain the OPC/TICO certification (offered by Air Transat)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to be autonomous and detail-oriented
- Ability to respect deadlines
Q: Where is the job located?
Montreal, QC, Canada
Q: What are the benefits and perks of the job?
- Salary of $19.48/hr
- 3 weeks vacation
- 5 floating vacations
- Group insurance
- Flexible telecommuting up to 100%
- Upon hiring, 2 airline tickets for Transat destinations and unlimited standby tickets
- A dynamic team and a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities
- This an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in a world-renowned company
Conclusion: Air Transat is seeking a highly motivated and customer service-oriented individual to join their team as an Administrative Operational Support Agent. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic team environment and take on a variety of responsibilities while also receiving a competitive salary and benefits package. This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop within a world-renowned company. If you have a passion for customer service and the ability to work under pressure, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.