Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in London Check out this Administration Assistant Job vacancy in London. As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Regional Office in Heathrow as an Administration Assistant.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Administration Assistant
- In consultation with the team, generating business documentation, including presentation creation and spreadsheet preparation and distribution.
- Responding to complaints and requests for information and assistance, interpreting and explaining procedures and policies pertaining to internal inquiries of staff.
- Attending and taking notes at meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, and records of Communication (documents, E-mail) to meet the requirements of the team.
- Preparing charts and compiling reports as needed and ensuring that all files are complete and properly maintained
- In this role, you will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Regional Cargo Operations in Europe
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Excellent English is written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Client-focused and business-aware with proven problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to work under pressure to defined timescales
Job Details Company Name : Qatar AirwaysQatar Airways Location : Qatar Airways Job Type : Full-Time