Website Sunwing Airlines
Are you an organized and detail-oriented professional with experience in accounts payable? Sunwing Airlines is currently hiring for an Accounts Payable Clerk position in Toronto. In this role, you will be responsible for processing invoices, reconciling vendor statements, and maintaining accurate financial records. If you have strong communication skills and a passion for finance, we encourage you to apply and join our team in Toronto.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review, Enter and post customer refunds request in Great plains and Process payments (EFT, Cheque, Wire)
- Review all refunds request/invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Communicate with Vendors/Customers and reconcile discrepancies
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with policy and accepted accounting practices
- Record all cheques, EFTs, credit card payments, and wire transfers. Prepare for mailing and maintain filing of accounts payable
- Audit and process credit card statements
Q – Where is this job located?
This job is located in Toronto.
Q – What experience is needed for this job?
A minimum of 1 year of experience in accounts payable is required for this role. Strong computer skills and experience with accounting packages, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines, are also necessary.
Conclusion: If you have at least 1 year of experience in accounts payable, strong computer skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, you may be a great fit for the Accounts Payable Clerk position at Sunwing Airlines. With a focus on attention to detail and accuracy, as well as excellent communication skills, this role offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment. If you meet the requirements and are interested in taking the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity in Toronto.